I am ecstatic to see that Svali has made new blog posts, and not only that has released the book for free anyway. I had wanted to do this however out of respect for her work I avoided this. If you would like to download her latest book you can do so with this link, Its Not Impossible PDF Download
She also has made some new blog posts which provides much more insight than I could ever provide. Her unique perspective and many years of experience and working with other survivors really reflects within her works. I highly recommend her review her work if you are curious and studying further the trauma mind control.
Her writings have been invaluable for myself, even from the very start of my initial realisation of being involved with The Family – many years ago. Without her efforts or her information it would have been extremely difficult for myself to even have made as much deprogramming progress as I have and this website would not exist.
I also am honoured to have her list the Deprogram Wiki within her own personal blog resources page and will keep the Deprogram Wiki and the information here 100% free. Free from any advertising or nonsense such as that – and easily available to as many people as possible through the use of decentralised technologies.
- Growing Up International Part Two: The First Three Years – Svali Blog Post 2018 (Trigger Warning: contains graphic descriptions of trauma and programming setups under Mengele) June 14, 2018
- Dealing with Torture – Svali Blog Post 2018 (Trigger Warning: Discusses Torture and Christian Faith) June 14, 2018
- Recovered Memories and Denial – Svali Blog Post 2018 June 14, 2018
- The Source of Hope – Svali Blog Post 2018 (Trigger warning: Christian content) June 14, 2018
- What to Do If You Can’t Afford a Therapist – Svali Blog Post 2018 June 14, 2018
- Growing Up International: Part 1 (Prenatal Programming) – Svali Blog Post 2018 June 14, 2018
- Book available on Amazon – Svali Blog Post 2018June 14, 2018
- Amazon Issue – Svali Blog Post 2018 June 14, 2018
- Finding Support – Svali Blog Post 2018 June 14, 2018