Recovery

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by sojan sojan 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

zino
    Participant

Hi

Sorry for my english as i’m not a native speaker.
    i would like to thank you first for your website which a blessing for me.

I live in france.
    I ‘m in the early stages of remembering the program i received (what a gift !!) when as a child.
    I began remembering i would say 60 % of the program.For now,most of the memories are autobiografic without much emotion.As if i was experiencing the events from outside (sometimes,it’s very painful though).
    It’s really hard.I spend my whole time at bed.I stopped working.
    It is more and more difficult to “dissociate” especially when i have new memories.

I have a question.
    I can’t ask you when i will feel better as programs are different and people are different.

But more generally speaking,when is the bottom ? when can i expect to feel better?
    Is it when i will remember the last memory with full emotional intensity?Is it before? To your personnal experience,when was it?

Thank you very much in advance.

regards

#2559 Reply

Astaria
    Participant

Hi

Thank you so much for posting. Been feeling very alone. I can relate to the memories being emotionless (until very recently).

I feel like the lone survivor of a nuclear war or the holocaust.

I guess we might be at the start of true healing, though I’ve been in therapy for more than 30 years.

It’s something to know that we’re not alone.

Asta

#2560 Reply
    sojan
    sojan
    Keymaster

Hello! Sorry for my late reply.

Being with others in the same situation, even over the Internet can really help.

I want to type a more detailed answer for you Zino, please give me a few days. There was another person who was also asking for help and I gave some information there, this may help your situation.

What is an Outsider in a world of the Mind Controlled?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: Recovery
Your information:

Sidebar