Questions and Answers March/April 2018 on /r/conspiracyundone

Welcome to DeprogramWiki! Forums Deprogramming Questions and Answers March/April 2018 on /r/conspiracyundone

This topic contains 6 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by sojan sojan 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    sojan
    sojan
    Keymaster

I have been invited to do a Questions and Answers on the subreddit /r/conspiracyundone!

You can find the post here. The more insightful questions and answers will make their way to this thread.

DeprogramWiki.com – Questions and Answers March/April 2018 from conspiracyundone

sojan
    sojan
    Keymaster

How did you first discover you were DID, and what steps did you do to begin your recovery process?

The short version of the story is, when I was in India in 2013 I had come across Fritz’s book online, which is named ‘The Formula Book’. From there I was in denial about the whole thing the following months, and it was only until months later it all actually clicked.

In 2013 there was no deprogram wiki or any information easily accessible. I only managed to find a couple of PDFs with bits of pieces of information about deprogramming, and even then that was limited.

So it was then I kept a journal of my recovery progress each day, and then that eventually led into the deprogram wiki website today.

How did you limit triggering and accessing, especially earlier on?

The truth is I didn’t. The only thing that got me through that was being unaware the extent of accessing. For triggering, this can be defined in two ways depending on the context. In this case triggering means seeing some material that brings up some disturbing memories. So I just avoided that the best I could. I remember even watching Game of Thrones when the new season came out, the black magic and other themes gave me some bad flashbacks.

‘Trigger’ may refer to a code or text that will change a persons alters, so that meaning may have something different.

It was only a few years later that I figured out some tricks on how to handle the accessing and things improved after that.

What advice would you give to those who wish to not only share SRA with those that don’t know, but also would like to help? Obviously, many SRA ministries or therapy centers are intentionally compromised. Any warning signs? How would someone interested in helping victims recover position themselves to help?

It’s a tough one. I agree that any centers or anyone offering help may potentially be compromised and can create dangerous situations for survivors, with Svali also writing that all these places are compromised too. I think the best thing to do at the moment is to raise awareness about the fact that is is going on. These cults can only operate if they are in secret and free from exposure.

So the best way to help is to first bring to light all of this, and from there new ways may open up on how to help survivors. In the future there maybe safer places for survivors to get help, otherwise for now it’s all too tightly controlled.

The Internet still has some last freedoms left, so far that seems to have worked for me to get the message out there the most.

Lastly, regarding Fritz and Svali….is there anything you’ve written that you’ve found especially noteworthy? Anything you found yourself disagreeing with? I’m especially interested in your thoughts regarding the spiritual programming done, as that’s a topic of contention.

From reading this question, comparing to their works? I suppose the noteworthy things would be the more unique bits of information. Medicinal cannabis for deprogramming is all new information along with the use of NLP, vivid explanation of internal worlds and how to navigate the internal worlds is unique to deprogram wiki.

Svali has been able to provide a great perspective, and a lot her work lines up with my experiences and research. Has been invaluable for me over the years. Her recent book is great and helped me with a lot of issues I was facing with deprogramming at the time.

Fritz’s information is more focused on the programming side, Illuminati bloodlines and the elite. There are some deprogramming tips at the end of ‘Deeper Insights’, however they are very basic and I believe there can be better ways. Still was valuable for me to read back then.

Do you think trauma based mind control goes back to ancient times? I am sure our understanding and technology have increased the amount of control but the basis of it is not something new.

Yes, it certainly has its history within the world. Fritz has the best insights to the brief history of trauma mind control, which covers Egyptian times, biblical times to present day. It was during WW2 and the combined efforts of Josef Mengele which allowed the mind control to take new depths which means more control.

I am not well versed in this but artist Kim Noble, an alleged SRA victim, painted the Kabbalistic Tree of Life multiple times to represent her body if I remember correctly. Do you know any details on how it relates to SRA?

The tree of life and many other Kabbalistic themes are used in programming. The specifics I am unsure of, I’d have to try research them more. So the Kabbalistic themes would tie into the spiritual aspects of the programming and each aspect, such as the Tree of Life has a meaning that ties into the programming system somehow.

What groups are involved in carrying this out?

The focus should be more so behind the scenes, than compared to what group. For example in Australia here it’s just starting to come undone the extent of child abuse within religious, community and government facilities. The extent of the child abuse is related to the trauma mind control epidemic, so what we are seeing is one main group using multiple fronts for the same means. This one main group was a strong satanic power base of which was cut in decision making power in 2004. So about 10 years later they are still losing power. Maybe a separate question that one. 🙂

Does trauma based mind control give the controller more control than any other form of mind control?

Yes. It’s the top most total mind control. There is nothing more stronger available for mind control than this. It’s why it was chosen and given so much research by the worlds most powerful as they thought it solved a lot of problems for them at the time.

Can you explain how triggers are set up and trigger one of the alters? This will come up again, so I’ll answer this type of question in more detail then.

Roughly what percentage of people in MSM would you say are mind controlled?

MSM is 100% controlled and the vast majority of people who you see on the TV are also trauma mind controlled in this way. Obviously I cannot tell if every single person ever on TV is, however from the subtle signs I’ve been able to spot from the rare times I do watch MSM, then yes – it’s easy to pick up on.

Are controllers able to control them remotely? If so, how?

Easiest way is through the survivor themselves. The survivor would have deeper alters who would communicate with programmers or handlers in secret, without the front or survivor being aware. That is the most common way to control remotely. There is then technology that can give thoughts, emotions or desires for a survivor that is more machine done.

Have you ever heard of mind control being conducted on oneself?

Yes. Infact the trauma mind control relies on the survivor programming themselves in one way or another on a daily basis. So in this context yes.

Do you believe demons are involved at all?

Yes. There was a question above related to spiritual things. They use demon, satanic or evil spirit themed traumas for a good reason. The programmers themselves pride themselves on their majik and ability to program. They also believe this power comes directly from Satan himself, and then when they die they will rule eternally with Satan forever! The survivor must address theses spiritual aspects at some point, otherwise it will be next to impossible for them to fully heal. The simplest way to explain the demons aspect another way is, the demons themselves cannot have physical bodies within this world – so they use programmed kids or vessels as they like to call them, for the spirits to take control of and interact within the world here. That is the secret sauce of the satanic rituals survivors are unfortunately caught up in unknowingly. The spiritual aspects are some of the most protected aspects in mind control, so getting proper information about this area would be the hardest.

How much of one’s self still remains when one is controlled to the greatest extent?
    A persons true self still exists. It’s just buried deep bellow all the trauma and possible to get to after some serious deprogramming work.

sojan
    sojan
    Keymaster

So would you say that the primary front alter is not a good representation of the core personality? Typically this alter is the one that decides to seek help. Or would you say the core personality is fragmented and shows bits of itself through alters? Would you say it is this core personality that ultimately dictates whether the system attempts to seek help or stay with the cult? From what I’ve read, some systems are never at ease with their cult work, whereas others relish in it.

I think to best answer this question is to explain more about different alters and how they fit into the entire system.

The front alter is just that, a front. In a perfect scenario the front alter will know nothing at all and be under the presumption that they have a totally normal life free from any abuse, along with their family being completely normal.

Regarding personality traits throughout all personality splits, this is a real thing. For myself for example, sense of humour was present in every personality split, along with curiosity. Regardless of any trauma programming or personality splits, these would be present.

That’s more a basic example to get an idea.

The ‘core’ personality actually never gets much of a chance to grow or develop properly, yet still would have the traits of that person – whoever they are at that time. Each person has inherit traits they are born with.

Cutting back to many years later when this person is an adult, the front alter maybe very different to the core personality in many ways, and in some rare cases there will be personality streaks present throughout the whole system.

The personality most responsible for getting out would be the front alter. There can also be a case of where other alters have been trying to work on getting out, yet the front alter is still unaware. So this opens up the possibility for the survivor to deprogram, yet without them having any idea that’s going on.

I have observed actually that when some survivors read the wiki, it seems to set off a spark which grows into them getting out. At the same time I have also seen some survivors realise their situation after reading the wiki, yet only to fall back to how they were a few months later with amnesia of any internal worlds or alters.

There’s only so much I can do, so that is why I always try encourage survivors to learn all the things to deprogram for themselves, as if they get good at it they can deprogram themselves anywhere without relying on other people.

So all in all, a jolt of the truth to the front alter in some cases can make the chain reaction which leads to the mind control system coming undone. The front alter first has to get through denial, which is the hardest and most difficult part. If they do get through denial, then other programming defences activate and that’s when things get hellish. So to make it short, it starts to get intense of the front alter becomes more aware – as they are supposed to never know anything ever.

The alters on upper levels will mostly want out of the abuse and will cooperate with the front alter in working together on the internal worlds regardless of what’s going on. The problem comes more from deeper alters who have been more heavily conditioned, so they take longer to work with and get cooperation. Otherwise at the start you are working also against them and the system with just a front alter and a few other alters.

In the end none of the alters like any of the abuse or dishing it out. The look of relishing it is a symptom of the group cult mentality. If you are stuck in that group and forced to do horrible things to people, it’s generally how you deal with it – and besides if anyone in the group showed weakness they’d then be punished for it.

So to summarise the survivor can only have a real chance of breaking free through the front alter becoming aware and then working with other alters. The alters on the upper levels would be less at ease with cult activities, with deeper alters may seem like they relish it.

After some deprogramming work with deeper alters, although in reality is very rare for a survivor to get this far – they can learn different and seek forgiveness in their own ways and grow out of their old conditioning. The process of alters learning new things and growing out of old habits is the trick to deprogramming, and the same methods that deprogram alters on upper levels also work on deeper alters – although it just takes more time as they are more heavily conditioned.

sojan
    sojan
    Keymaster

What are the telltale signs of alter switching? The eyes go down and to the left correct? Anything other telling signs?

The eyes down and to the left is very broad. Any person a survivor or not may do this if they are remembering a feeling for example. Also some survivors are better at switching than others so it can be hidden easily also.

The common one is the eyes down and to the left, along with the eyes fully closed with the hands rubbing the temples. That’s the most obvious sign, however over the years the science of the trauma mind control has gotten better to stamp out most obvious signs.

That being said regardless if the trauma mind control is classic satanic or a lower cult groups attempt, or even any world government run mind control they all rely on personality splits. So it is easier to observe the subtle signs of symptoms of a split personality.

There are also other subtle ways to detect if a person maybe trauma mind controlled. The pattern the mind control leaves behind is very unique, so if you observe the bread crumbs the right way then it becomes obvious enough.

I have explored in Deprogramming Modalities the easiest and most subtle ways to detect mind control. Having the favourite colours green and then red, blue or black is very distinct, along with been unable to tell left from right without a visual que. In most cases survivors will hold up their left hand and make an L shape to tell.

There are then other subtle ways which I am writing about now and hope to update soon on the wiki. One of those is a ‘sunflower eyes’ effect, so discoloration of the iris. Also a lot of survivors I know seem to have a very bad case of sinusitis and sinus infections.

For myself I only found out I had sinusitis my whole life this year! Thankfully a saline sinus flush is the cure. After that it was very life changing. My hearing fully restored. The sinusitis was so bad that I even had bacteria infected mucus on my brain membrane, which caused some very strange cognitive effects.

So the combination of all these subtle things is the easiest way to tell a genuine survivor, as these specific combination of patterns do not exist anywhere else. My family for example all have the favourite colours ‘green and blue’, except for my mother who has ‘green and black’. All are unable to tell left from right without a visual que. So the pattern is common between all survivors of Illuminati programming.

How/what is life like for you and others after recovery? Are you safe or must you stay on alert? Svali’s “Day in the life of a trainer” blogs were really interesting – did you find yourself retaining memories in the same way, so that you have one continuous memory of what ‘you’ did in a day?

I’m still recovering, although this year so far has been the best year for that thankfully. I think it’s normal to stay on alert, especially for any odd thoughts or meeting strange new people. After a while though it becomes easy to spot the cults influence and therefor much easier to avoid.

I have managed to keep my memories intact, so if I really want to I can go through the day by day events with everything that occurred, although who would want to! If I really did want to I could recall, however thankfully Svali has done that hard work with her writings.

This year especially I’ve made great progress in my internal worlds with alters, meeting new alters and learning new secrets – along with learning some secrets about integration which will eventually make its way to the wiki.

Tying into the first question: Being such an integral part of the Illuminati’s plans required Fritz, Svali, and you to know very detailed insider information on their plans and workings, that you guys have shared in your writings. How do you find that information impacts you now? I know your main focus is deprogramming, but are there any other areas you’ve found yourself passionate about?

Interesting question. The deprogramming and other areas I am passionate about sort of tie into the same area. I am a coder so I work with systems and have to get things working together nicely. The trauma mind control systems are no different in the way that they have weaknesses and inner workings which can be manipulated.

So it was more curiosity if the mind control could be broken or the extent of how far that can be done. And since it was considered undetectable what is the easiest and most subtle way to detect it? It was these types of questions which I focused on the most. I wasn’t really interested in any other areas relating to the cult or mind control, except for it could be broken and how.

The knowledge that a good programmer posses is vast and ranges many skillsets so this has come in handy for work and certain situations in the external worlds. I’ll just say it is difficult to intimidate me!

Although I had knowledge to be good at computers my whole life, it was only until I stopped the accessing that I was finally able to flourish in that area of work and get paid well outside cult controlled business and break away and get on my own two feet.

Otherwise any progress I made would be regressed and I’d be back to square one with all the accessing, so it was impossible to get out really.

*On a similar vein, is there anything you’d like to set the record straight on? For example, were you vaccinated, and if so, was it to harm you or actually attempt to inoculate you? Or both? *

Vaccinations I can’t really comment on. In the day time everything is supposed to be normal and I got vaccinated just as any other kid would. Nothing right now comes to mind to set anything straight! If I think of any I’ll let you know.

Finally, would you say the internal worlds built into victims – especially the deep religious alters – are a reflection of what the programmers want the external world to be? Meaning that the internal world, and structure of embedded demons, matches what the real ruling order is, or what they want it to be?

These trauma control systems are shared between survivors minds, the illuminati’s quantum based computer systems and the world itself – so not only can the information help identify or work with these systems within the minds of survivors, it can also help identify the cult in the external worlds.

Although the quantum based computer systems are a niche topic, their structures are also based on very similar structures within the minds of survivors. Fritz writes an interesting article in the Formula book that details what they are doing to one survivor they want to do the whole world and everyone in it.

Programmers work is generally a reflection of themselves and the handlers will try instill their own values into who they have to manage. For myself I had very terrible social habits inherited from my father, of which were also abusive. It has taken me many years, although I’ve grown out of them thankfully.

The programmers are doing this to the minds of survivors and also would happily do it to the external worlds the same way if they could, so yes programmers are programming their vision of what they think the future will be.

Obviously these people have very distorted views of reality and it’s really sad some of the lies they will believe. Here is an example.

My cult Father for example has many health conditions of which he believes are hereditary. In reality he just has had a bad case of sinusitis his whole life and has been programmed to be unaware of it as a front.

They use allergies against survivors. The cure for me to was to cut out refine sugars and dairy, and have a sinus flush and everything became good. So in this way I call it the lie of hereditary conditions as I was told my whole life the bad hearing and symptoms of sinusitis were hereditary, as they are related to diet.

Sadly these survivors that are too programmed will keep eating these foods which makes their health worse faster over time and continue to have mineral deficiencies, among other problems. All these factors combined will have very strange bad health effects at least cutting twenty years of a survivors life span.

Deeper alters who tolerate the health conditions are told that they will be put into a new body when that body dies, with handlers even going as far to show them photos of bodily features to ‘pick out’ their new body and look.

This is all obviously a lie and just is used to paint the picture and male the lie more believable that they will have a new body afterwards.

sojan
    sojan
    Keymaster

What is the level of awareness that the cult programmers involved have in this? I am aware they are programmed DID also, but am sure that many are allowed to be given more awareness or ‘secrets’ (although likely still tapered to deceive them), that carries into their fronts and conscious awareness. What are your thoughts on this?

Everyone in the cult has a clueless front personality, so the assumption should be that programmers and handlers also are unaware. There are some few however that may have learned some aspects of the cult, yet upon realising the cult gave up and surrendered. Their front alters may have some faint idea of what is happening yet wont have full access to everything.

Even the handlers front alters will fall into denial and other pitfalls. So most wont even get passed that.

These handlers are given slightly more benefits in the cult, however they are still just as much slaves as the ones they need to manage. Think like a jail guard, they still have to sit outside the cell all day and night. They may get some more benefits, yet are still imprisoned the same way. It still is a bogus deal regardless.

What are the best or most notable tips you have found on preventing reaccessing?

The accessing was a hard one for me to solve and learn more about. Only after about four years of trying to get out that I finally had learned about accessing, the extent it was happening to myself and also how to detect and combat the accessing.

At the start it is very difficult, however the survivor must persist. Accessing happens a lot in many different ways. In my first years I always had imagined accessing as a big scary thing where people rush in and do whatever they want, and that’s partly true.

Survivors can be accessed in many different ways, and Svali touches on some in her new book. Through smart phones, Facebook and anything with a screen is used to chat with deeper alters while the survivor is unaware. Subliminal messages are also flashed, so it’d be smart for a survivor to delete Facebook and avoid using a smart phone or computer if they are able to. Especially for the beginning stages of deprogramming.

The biggest problems with re-accessing come from the survivor themselves. While the front maybe trying to get away there are deeper alters that are still loyal to the cult and will report any progress and communicate with the cult. This could be with emails, sms or a phone call to arrange when to meet next or anything.

The front alter is obviously unaware that any of that is going on and no trace of anything will be left to find. It takes time however it is possible to undo these things and get to a safer location if you persist. I had to cut off all ties with my Family and some friends and moved far away. Although sadly some survivors maybe less fortunate to have that freedom and will be stuck in the cycles of cult abuse until they are able to prevent accessing and deprogram safely.

What are your ideas on a healthy life with DID, once generally safe from reaccessing? Do you believe integration is a positive, likely or achievable end goal? Do you think it is achievable to become somewhat fully deprogrammed, in where there are no more parts that are able to be accessed unknowingly?

Yes integration is achievable and it is also possible to live a healthy life with DIDs. Once re-accessing is prevented it becomes much easier I found. Integration was different to what I thought it would be many years ago.

At the moment in my internal worlds I have an apartment with The Maxx living here for a while now. He has no where else to go really so there is a room here, however his room is very mysterious as no one knows what is in it. No one except The Maxx has been in his room so it’s all a big secret.

After living with The Maxx for a while we started to have the same sayings and habits. Kind of similar to that move Step Brothers. When The Maxx first moved in, he moved in with another alter. However after some time she had left back to her own house due to how silly things had gotten.

So strangely enough it’s rather hilarious sometimes. I have to laugh at the stupid names The Maxx gives things, like the ‘foodsforulater’ and other strange unique names. Just recently also there is another Maxx that appeared, however we ended up calling this one ‘Blueberry Babiest Maxx’ since this Maxx only likes blueberries and some Beach Boys songs… and that’s it really.

So in the apartment there are some Maxx’s merged together and I think when this Blueberry Babiest Maxx grows up a bit he may merge into The Maxx. He is growing up fast and is constantly eating blueberries at all hours in the internal worlds.

So the trick seems to be time and just growing up. Maybe picking up on others habits after living in the space internal worlds space for some time are signs of integration. So these things are interesting to think about.

Otherwise if I was being accessed constantly I’d never have this much internal worlds clarity and the alters most likely would be their younger ages. Growing down seems to be a big part of accessing as it’s the main tactic to keep a survivor at bay if they make too much progress.

What are your ideas on remaining in contact or friends with those who you are aware are programmed and still being used within the cult, although possibly with a front that has amnesia/denial/avoidance of this truth? Seems rather unwise to remain in contact with them if you can’t help them, but if you have no other support, do you think this is ok, if you are careful? Do you think they will be currently programmed to bring the survivor back in? Do you think they are aware of this, but lie? Apologies that this one is pretty detailed.

I had long thought of these same questions myself. To find answers I generally look at other survivors and see how they have handled the same situations. I also have learned the hard way with my own personal experiences and keeping in contact with some survivors.

I noticed Svali never kept in contact with any other cult members, family or friends. I also have made the same decision recently to some extent.

If it’s obvious a survivor is still in the cult and being accessed a lot, there isn’t much you can really say. Survivors who are too programmed generally have the same social patterns which can be rather bizarre for other people, especially outsiders.

The pattern consists of somewhat of the programmed survivor baiting an insulting reply. This can be a series of messages which are insulting themselves, however for survivors still too in they generally don’t realise these things.

I was quick to lose my cool once in a situation like this and it ended badly. This social pattern will make no sense as the survivor still has a lot of scrambling programming built in. This means any logical or reasonable attempts to disprove or change an opinion simply wont work, as they are registered as completely different things.

So to put it simply, survivors who are too programmed and being accessed filter out any interaction that isn’t conductive for them staying in the cult. This same social pattern will end with self sabotage and an insulting message to never speak to that person again.

On the flip side there are other survivors who maybe neutral. Although you may never see them they may message you now and then, even after some time. In all cases it’s best to be aware that any of these interactions will at some point be reported to the cult.

It’s common for programmed survivors to call or message someone trying to leave, and ask questions about their future plans or what they think of certain things. These types of answers will be used against the survivor at some point.

If you are clever though and aware of these things, then it’s easy to lie to the answers to waste a bit more of their time and resources, although they seem to dislike that. So it’s best to try avoid these social interactions as much as possible, otherwise have caution.

If there is a survivor that is genuinely breaking out, then they will have different social patterns to survivors who are still very programmed. So these subtle differences are an easier way to tell if programming is genuinely breaking down and a survivor does need help or information.

Just as much as survivors who are still too programmed have the way they act and behave, the same can be said for survivors who also managed to get out and stay out for a while. So there are obvious differences.

Loneliness is exploited by the cult and survivors will go through these periods. Depraved of social interaction some survivors may just cave in to meeting cult members for various reasons and fall back into the cycles of abuse. If the survivor does cave in to these pitfalls, then more social interactions or friends will be provided as a reward and to also ensnare the survivor more long term.

I hope this information helps when it comes to friends and family. For myself it took some number of years to unlearn bad social habits and these days thankfully I can speak to most people okay. Otherwise it was very difficult not learning proper social interactions in the environment I grew up in.

So after some serious deprogramming work and re-learning some social skills it is easier to have friends who are outside the cult. I wrote how easily it is to potentially detect a mind controlled person, and this can be done subtly even in every day conversation. Once you know all these tricks it becomes a lot easier to see cult traps or other survivors trying to pull you back in.

Even overseas I’ve had obvious mind controlled persons who approach me. One older man offered me cheaper rent and did all these strange hand symbols. I also had the very strange feeling that I’ve seen him before, however I didn’t.

The hand symbols were all too obvious and finally he left after a good 20 minutes. He was also forceful to sit down and talk to me. The feeling of seeing him before was true as later on my other alters revealed to me he was at the rituals when we first landed here, and to avoid him at all costs.

Even that feeling of seeing people before yet you know you haven’t met them can be life saving, as it mostly means you have met them and then had amnesia, or met these persons when other non-front alters were out and about doing who knows what!

sojan
    sojan
    Keymaster

Thank you. Can I ask what you mean about the social sabotaging? Like somebody unconsciously projecting a negative viewpoint of themselves out for another person to pick up and avoid them?

By sabotage I more mean a person will be irrational, avoid any points other than their own and generally drive the whole social interaction into the ground. So more external factors you can observe during the interaction. I’ve noticed this type of self sabotage with survivors and it’s more the influence of deeper cult alters and accessing.
    For myself I also remember displaying similar behavior whenever a non approved cult person would enter into my life or provided me with an opportunity.

Survivors who never kept journals day by day and stuck with it, and whom never worked towards getting properly out day by day – usually get caught up in the darker sides of accessing and never get out and then eventually just forget the whole thing and are back to square one.

When other cult members involvement become unproductive for a survivor staying, or a waste of cult resources – only then I noticed they self sabotaged our relations with strange social behaviors and distance themselves.
    There is also a chance that the survivor themselves can sabotage relationships without realising. I’ve done this before to people who would have been helpful, especially in my years of being unaware.

If known cult persons are still talking and contacting you then it may have the hidden motivation that there is a chance that person can get you back, or at least get a reply out of you for some information.

After some years of deprogramming I was able to spot the difference between social interactions with outsiders and cult members, so in that way the patterns are different.

And do you have any topics of suggestion for the social skills to learn or re-learn? Personally, I’ve found learning about discerning the middle ground types of relationships rather than those with complete detachment or complete attachment and how these work, has been helpful for myself and something I’ve needed to gain a better understanding and experience of.

I think a good place to start with this is becoming aware of abusive behaviors and social patterns. And then again it may also be different depending on a persons social situations, age and gender.
    For myself I had to work with symptoms of battered woman syndrome. Reading those symptoms is spot on to the cycles of abuse that’s the norm in The Family. If a survivor attempts to leave, yet never learns new social skills then they will face many challenges when trying to interact with new people.
    I’ve also had many embarrassing situations and times where I’ve learned fast. It’s only in my early 30s that I can talk to almost anyone and have normal relationships. Before then it was almost impossible, as I was unaware of a lot of the behaviors I had.
    For female survivors being aware of these abusive cycles can also help them avoid abusive partners, cult or not. For males, being aware can also help to stop passing these behaviors to other people and projecting them onto others.

The meeting people and having very real deja vu of is interesting, and kind of terrifying. I suppose that is a fear of the unknown, and can hopefully be worked with.

It should be more an indicator that the person your interacting with is potentially part of the cult and the interaction has been pre planned. For me it’s more a warning sign to try get away from the person! Or at least be aware more of what is really happening.

I’ve had the deja vu feeling a lot in my past when meeting ‘new’ people or going to places I haven’t been to before. It was only in the past year I became more clued into what it may mean.

Other survivors may have had this feeling also, and I remember it being mentioned in a couple of other writings by survivors. So that’s why it really stood out the last time I had the same feeling and I realised it was cult related.

If you have this feeling then it maybe just a warning sign to try leave the social situation or person. In most cases the person will also say they also think they have seen me before! And will also mention that fact.

sojan
    sojan
    Keymaster

When someone is starting to come undone as I like to think of it, how can one be sure that the memories coming forward to the conscious mind are actually real and not something from the internal worlds? Some of the memories seem like a fantasy world at times where others seem so real but are they really REAL?

Svali has written a blog post about this very topic actually, and after reading it it’s very similar to what I’d write anyway. Check them out! Here is a link to one, with the others on the Wiki easy enough to find.

https://deprogramwiki.com/svali/svali-blog-posts/recovered-memories-and-denial-svali-blog-post-2018/

To put it short, after some deprogramming work and staying free from accessing then yes you can eventually learn everything that happened with accuracy. That’s one reason why programmers and handlers are fearful of amnesia breaking, because if the survivor eventually does get away then all the memories may lead to their whole unit being compromised, or breached.

Did you have any friends who are not affected by programming, what makes them so different from someone who has?

I’m unsure 100%. While looking back on my younger days, in high school and Uni – not everyone around me was mind controlled obviously. Even throughout those days my main social groups were kept within ‘The Family’. Most of these people also have symptoms of split personalities.

However some also don’t. Social groups can mix and it can be very hard for The Family to control 100% all social interactions day to day by survivors. That is why they rely on internal programming to sabotage relations outside The Family, to keep it all in The Family.

Did everyone think you were delusional or did some believe you to be telling the truth at the time you were coming undone?

It was really a mixed bag. I tried to keep in mind that being surrounded by cult members for my life ofcourse they’d say otherwise.

Probably about 95% of people would think it’s crazy and then there’s the other 5% that understand what it is and send messages of thankyou which makes it worthwhile.

I learned a lot from these experiences so they have made their way into the Deprogramming Modalities work to help other survivors avoid the same mistakes I made when it comes to this topic and telling the wrong kinds of people.

I have heard that some think that Julian Assange and Edward Snowden are under some type of mind control, what is your opinion of those rumours?

While I can’t really comment directly for these two persons, especially Snowden – I can only say that it’s better for a person to research it themselves. Because I don’t know want to know! 🙂

For Julian, I watched a lot of videos about him when I was younger. When in interviews and discussing his past he mentions two narratives. One is where he was in a traveling circus, and had to move around a lot.

The other is that he was in ‘The Great White Brotherhood’. Although that is rarely discussed. So the Julian Assange and ‘The Family’ connection is out there, although hard to find and subtle. So given this involvement I’d say that Julian would have been affected by trauma mind control and without any indication of deprogramming I can only assume at the least his deeper levels are intact. If this was the case then Julian Assange would be a mind controlled asset, most likely related to MI6 and The Royal Family – or at least used by them as a mind control slave.

These types of questions would really open a can of worms onto world stage events, perhaps even give insight to the invisible mind control proxy wars which have ravaged the earth for the last half century!

All of Mr Assanges woes appear to come from MI6. I only hope he has a good outcome with his current crisis… or else! The top most secrets of MI6 are stored in the cockney east London language, with a special MI6 twist. Repeating that, the top most secrets of MI6 and ‘The Family’ are in cockney.

I’d be more than happy to retype the cockney from my photographic memory with an English translation straight up on that wiki front page. Be nice to Assange!!!

Edward Snowden from what I know was high in the CIA. Fritz Springmeier writes enough about this organisation and their hierarchy. Could a non mind controlled person be that high up? And if he is mind controlled, what of the leaks? These are the types of questions we should be asking.

I honestly don’t know about Snowdens situation or past, however if someone dug deep enough and knew what they were looking for they may find something. There are obvious bread crumb trails that are left behind if people dig deep enough.

So to summarise, I learned about Assange by watching his videos and a lot about him many years ago and was able to deduce that mind control maybe involved with himself. For Snowden, I cannot say because I haven’t looked into it.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sidebar