Memes

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    sojansojan
    Keymaster

These are some really really old memes I made around 2013!

Made around end of 2016

Can’t forget these bunch of (totally owned and soon to be phased out) clowns,

And there are also a bunch of other sites, my favourite one when I had a FB account was Multplicuty Memes, they have a few pages still.

https://www.facebook.com/MultiplicityMemes/

Participant

Sojan, I just wanted to tell you that I’m still alive, I haven’t been murdered or commit suicide. I hope you are also still alive and haven’t been murdered or commit suicide. I’m very worried about you, I love you, I hope you’re ok. Just know I would never be angry at you about anything for any reason. I hope you’re not angry at me for any reasons. Please private message me to tell me that you’re safe and ok. I love you more than you would even understand and all I want is just for you to be happy. I have never ever done anything with the intention to harm or annoy you, if I have harmed or annoyed you in any way, please know that’s it’s been entirely accidental and unintentional. You’re honestly the only person I trust in the whole world, and I feel like your help and support and kindness to me is the only reason I’ve had the strength to not commit suicide despite being in constant pain having to endure what feels like nothing but sadistic cruelty from other people for my entire life.

Participant

Damn, ok I guess it’s a bit ironic to put such a serious comment on a page which is just supposed to be funny memes, that was a mistake. But I tried to private message you and you haven’t replied to me yet, so I wasn’t sure where would be the right place to put a comment so that you would end up reading it. But maybe because you can quite clearly tell that a serious comment like this doesn’t belong in the memes section, I thought maybe you’d notice it more quickly, possibly? lol I don’t know. I’m not sure why I’m so ditzy sometimes.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Sidebar