HOW TO FIND ILLUMINATI SPY PLEASE HELP THEY OCCUPIED MY COUNTRY

Welcome to DeprogramWiki! Forums Deprogramming HOW TO FIND ILLUMINATI SPY PLEASE HELP THEY OCCUPIED MY COUNTRY

Tagged: ,

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hello, Svali! Thank you for your intervivew about Illuminats!

I am from country, which is occupied by satanists since 1993 year openly (they gunned with tanks our White House) but they actually occupied my country since 1953.

I am now want to get a group to set my country free from them but I need to know how to recognise them among new members.
    You’ve written that Black light can show signs of Rutial abuse.

PLEASE Can you explain step by step how to use it to check new members if they are their spies or assasins.

Can you tell me any other signs I will recognize an illuminati or someone who works on them.

Thank you!

Please reply to me as soon as you can because soon there will be their celebrations and they will kidnap children again.

sojansojan
    Keymaster

Hello!

If you’d like to find Svalis website you can find it here https://svalispeaksagain.wordpress.com/

Technically this isn’t her website however her content is posted here with her permission.

Trauma mind control has tentacles that span all governments around the globe. Unfortunately it’d take more than a blacklight to determine if someone is programmed or not. For myself running a blacklight over my body had no real results.

In regards to saving your country, or even family, first you must save yourself (if you are programmed). It can take many years to deprogram properly, especially in the beginning years it’s very difficult.

Otherwise the best you can do is make awareness by sharing this information or writing about it yourself.

In this year the whole trauma mind control machine that has its grips on the world, despite losing some power over the previous decade, is still powerful. It’s not a problem that will go away overnight.

Good luck!

Participant

Thank you!

I wish you best of healing.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Sidebar