Ask any Deprogramming Questions

Welcome to DeprogramWiki! Forums Deprogramming Ask any Deprogramming Questions

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    sojansojan
    Keymaster

Discussion for deprogramming tips and tricks!

AvatarAnotherAussieWithAFuckedUpMind

Do you have any animal alter? If so how to reintegrate them, do i spend time experiencing/watching them?

With the lights halo thing, do you mean something like this>> http://zachbardon.com/tour/wp-content/uploads/img_2854.jpg?

Participant

Hi Sojan :)! I have a some questions, sorry if these aren’t strictly related to deprogramming, I hope that’s not too annoying for you.

-Have you ever tried vipassana meditation to aid in deprograming?

-Do you know anything about Cicada3301? If yes, do you think they’re good, bad, or neutral? Do you think the people behind Cicada know about mind control/ritual abuse?

-Svali has talked about the malevolent Occult Heiracrchy that commits these atrocities, do you think that there also could be a friendly/benevolent secret groups that exist to balance it out? why or why not?

-What can an average person like me do to help end ritual abuse? I don’t know what to do, I feel ignorant and overwhelmed, but I really want to help. Do you have any suggestions?

sojansojan
    Keymaster

Hello kawaiisunshinepanda! Sorry for the late reply.

I don’t have much knowledge on the specifics of vipassana meditation, I can however share that meditation can help survivors. Sure it maybe difficult, however for myself – especially during the first stages of deprogramming. While there are many varying degress of meditation, I was chanting on beads with a certain mantra which helped calm and focus the mind, as the mind can only be focused on one thing at a time.

Cicada3301 – I am unsure. I cannot comment as I know nothing about this group.

I don’t think there’d be many, if at all benevolent groups as powerful as the occult hierarchy, so I’d have to say no. The proper answer for this one actually would fall to the masonic philosophy that was adopted with the hierarchy of doing good deeds during the day and committing atrocities at night to balance it out.

I’ve worked hard on the website to make information easily accessible to anyone who can view the wiki. Working directly with survivors can be rather intense as there’s so many factors to consider, so the easiest way is to share this website or information relating to it to create awareness.

Participant

Dear Sojan,

My children and I are survivors. I have 4 children. 13, 4, 3 & 5 month. My 13 year old is kept from me. When i have had him he becomes very anxious and suicidal. I didn’t know we are programmed until Nov 2016. My family has isolated so i am only sourounded by colt memebers. By tue time i figured out they were deciving me down a path of entrapment theres was already so much damage done every escape attempt judt lead ke into the hands of another colt memeber where more abuse happened. Up until 2 months ago i thought my mother was rescuing me from what was going on by moving ke around but little did i know she was leading me to the next trap. I have nobody. My phone is tapped. I have no income accept $800 a month my mother gives me on a debit card thats in her name. They have stole mine and my kids birth certificsted ss cards to maoe it hard for md to gdt help outside of them. They sabatoge my vehical so it’s always over heating and the ac doesnt work so i camt go far living in arizona in the summer heat. They seem to have pool in the system with police, community resources for fincial assistance, even churches. Im afraid to continue to contact the police and behavioral health services because i fear they have begun to peg me as crazy and could easily set me up to take my children. The grocery store amd everywhere else we go colt memebers go out of their way to make eye contact with my kids and eye. I noticed after this contact accures my kids go haywire where they are even deaf to my voice i cant gain control. safety becomes a factor. Plus alot od the places im visiting have my address even ss# because im there seeking rental assisntance utility assistance etc. I fear they call cps thinking my kids behavior is going to lead to a knock on the door from cps. My main question is how do we find a safe place to go during rehabilitation where colt memebers wont be?

How do i deprogram my children who arent reading this material?

And how can i ever go back to work knowing the last two darecares abused one of my boys now realizing this was colt related. I fear they are planning a kidnapping of my children. I know i habe escapped them murdering me several times by the grace of God. Im lost how to help myself.

How do i know if a new friend is colt?

Are white supremacist colt memebers? A guy seems to be open to listening to me and i think wpuld even allow us to move in but im afraid sharing a home with somebosy only gives an open soor for them to access us.

Participant

Dear Sojan,

Is it possible my children can be programmed to tell me somebody who non cult memeber is hurting them so I will end contact with somebody who is actually safe?

Five of the cult members also spoke very bad about the person I’m referring saying he is very bad. Made alot of effort for me to beleive he is the bad one. I was confussed about who was bad. I thought it was either this guy I’m refrencing or my sister. These two being two of the first 3 orginal people i had around when the satanic ritual abuse started with my kids. He always said she was bad and she always said he was bad. My kids also say my sister is bad. Ive been very confussed about who to trust.

Participant

How do you know if your under government, or occult programming? My moms husband Programmed/used me and my three sisters. We all had prior programming before they were married. Does anyone know what the castle room with an empty throne and a lion on each side symbolizes? Or how tiger alters are used? Is anyone dealing with black and white programming? I haven’t read about it but I have it. What does blue symbolize? I had torturded alters hiding behind blue. Is anyone else dealing with a veil over there eyes? Reading this is bringing up things that aren’t written about. Is there angel of death programming and does any of this lead to a certain group?

sojansojan
    Keymaster

Slwirt22, thank you very much for taking the time to post this.

Myself here I have been very busy, however this week I will find time to answer your questions properly.

God bless,

sojansojan
    Keymaster

To Sdw: Sorry I had missed this! My emails for this website do not come to me since they have been broken for the past few months! Really need to fix this.

I will try reply this week. Thanks.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Sidebar