Reply To: HOW TO FIND ILLUMINATI SPY PLEASE HELP THEY OCCUPIED MY COUNTRY

Welcome to DeprogramWiki! Forums Deprogramming HOW TO FIND ILLUMINATI SPY PLEASE HELP THEY OCCUPIED MY COUNTRY Reply To: HOW TO FIND ILLUMINATI SPY PLEASE HELP THEY OCCUPIED MY COUNTRY

sojan
Keymaster

Hello!

If you’d like to find Svalis website you can find it here https://svalispeaksagain.wordpress.com/

Technically this isn’t her website however her content is posted here with her permission.

Trauma mind control has tentacles that span all governments around the globe. Unfortunately it’d take more than a blacklight to determine if someone is programmed or not. For myself running a blacklight over my body had no real results.

In regards to saving your country, or even family, first you must save yourself (if you are programmed). It can take many years to deprogram properly, especially in the beginning years it’s very difficult.

Otherwise the best you can do is make awareness by sharing this information or writing about it yourself.

In this year the whole trauma mind control machine that has its grips on the world, despite losing some power over the previous decade, is still powerful. It’s not a problem that will go away overnight.

Good luck!

Sidebar