Reply To: Ask any Deprogramming Questions

Welcome to DeprogramWiki! Forums Deprogramming Ask any Deprogramming Questions Reply To: Ask any Deprogramming Questions

sojan
Keymaster

Hello kawaiisunshinepanda! Sorry for the late reply.

I don’t have much knowledge on the specifics of vipassana meditation, I can however share that meditation can help survivors. Sure it maybe difficult, however for myself – especially during the first stages of deprogramming. While there are many varying degress of meditation, I was chanting on beads with a certain mantra which helped calm and focus the mind, as the mind can only be focused on one thing at a time.

Cicada3301 – I am unsure. I cannot comment as I know nothing about this group.

I don’t think there’d be many, if at all benevolent groups as powerful as the occult hierarchy, so I’d have to say no. The proper answer for this one actually would fall to the masonic philosophy that was adopted with the hierarchy of doing good deeds during the day and committing atrocities at night to balance it out.

I’ve worked hard on the website to make information easily accessible to anyone who can view the wiki. Working directly with survivors can be rather intense as there’s so many factors to consider, so the easiest way is to share this website or information relating to it to create awareness.

Sidebar