Reply To: What is an Outsider in a world of the Mind Controlled?

Welcome to DeprogramWiki! Forums Introductions What is an Outsider in a world of the Mind Controlled? Reply To: What is an Outsider in a world of the Mind Controlled?

celeste31891
Participant

Thank you. I just got your post& just sent an email. I was also hoping anyone could give some advice for illuminati members who are trying to leave with their kids? A few of them, I guess you could say have the typical mother of darkness for wives/mothers- sick, possessive, watching their every move, one of them is a black widow…And some of these hopefully-soon-to-be former elites are celebrities which makes it even more difficult, you know like if that wasn’t difficult enough. They have individuals watching their every fucking move who don’t allow them to be with their kids unless there is supervision which makes it very difficult for them to just take their kids& leave. Then in the mean time they are trying to sacrifice a few of them, two of them also being celebrities with kids who are some of the ones who particularly have sick, possessive mother(s) of darkness for (ex)wives/girlfriends/mother(s)….Any advice or help?

Sidebar