Reply To: What is an Outsider in a world of the Mind Controlled?

Welcome to DeprogramWiki! Forums Introductions What is an Outsider in a world of the Mind Controlled? Reply To: What is an Outsider in a world of the Mind Controlled?

celeste31891
Participant

I am not quite sure if I am using this properly, but I am trying to post my story to get info out. I encountered this secret society called TDA (the devil’s advocate/devil’s angels) down in this hell-hole town in Southern Virginia (Buena Vista) that has this univeresity front. Although I would not call it a real university- it is not even accredited& it is total& complete shit. The name of the university is Southern Virginia University (although I would intentionally not capitalize this shit because that’s the thing it does not deserve to be capitalized). I don’t know if anyone has ever heard of it. If you google the school you will find it is a Mormon school, and I think we all know how that one works. I have a horrible, awful story, and was used in a very sick satanic ritual. Although I, myself, am not a victim of MK-Ultra or Monarch mind control. I may not have needed to mention that though. I am also looking for friends. I am also trying to help some programmed multiples who simply need help out of their satanic cults, and could use some help. If you any info, or could be of any help let me know please. Thank you.

Sidebar